We bring breakthrough pioneering therapies to patient with life threatening diseases
Celyad is a biopharmaceutical clinical-stage company, specialized in the development and engineering of CAR-T therapies. Our ambition is to develop a unique platform to offer new treatment options to cancer patients, addressing multiple targets, optimizing the signaling domain, and weaponizing the T-Cell.
Celyad unites passionate people who keep on pushing the boundaries of innovation, leveraging unique scientific know-how from Research & Development to Phase III clinical trials, as well as a strong expertise in cell manufacturing and logistics.
While Celyad is headquartered in Mont-Saint-Guibert, close to Brussels, the company is clinically active across Europe and the U.S and we constantly seek to showcase our Research & Development activities in the international area through publication and congress presentation. Consequently, Celyad offers a stimulating working environment with the opportunity to interact with colleagues and stakeholders across the globe involved at each step of the product development process.
At Celyad, we know that every second counts for the patients and their families, and that is what drives us in our work every single day. Ready to take up this challenge?
Great! Celyad is looking for an enthusiastic:
QC Technician (M/F)
The successful candidate will be based in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Belgium) and will report into the QC manager (located in Belgium).
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and validate analytical methods (in particular but not limited to Flow cytometry, ELISA, qPCR, and other molecular biology-related assays)
- Conduct Technology Transfer of Analytical methods from R&D to QC, and to external partners
- Perform a wide variety of QC characterization and release tests enabling release of clinical products per the SOPs and in line with GMP
- Conduct routine and non-routine inspection and analysis of raw and starting materials and clinical samples per the SOPs and in line with GMP
- Communication with CROs (organization and preparation of shipments of samples, request and inspection of analysis, recording of results)
- Review data obtained for compliance to specifications (including double checks) and report abnormalities
- Initiate and follow-up of deviations and Out of Specifications
- Draft and update SOPs, work files, checklists and specifications as necessary
- Contribute to daily operational QC activities, incl. but not limited to cleaning program; calibration, monitoring and maintenance of lab equipment; environmental monitoring and recording, sample reception, registration and storage, ordering of material and reagents in accordance with ERP
Qualifications & Experience
- Master in Biomedical or Pharmaceutical Sciences, or equivalent
- Good expertise in molecular Biology and analytical technologies (e.g. qPCR, flow cytometry, ELISA, Western blot, cell culture, etc.)
- Expertise in the method development and validation is an added value
- Knowledge of GMP
- Knowledge in the field of immuno-oncology and immunology is an added value
Skills & Competencies
- Strong Analytical skills
- Work precisely per procedures, rules and regulations
- Ability to work in (transversal) teams - Team spirit
- Open and clear communicator
- Flexible thinking
- Customer focus
- Excellent English and French knowledge (oral and written)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
For more information about this position or about the Company, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org