We bring breakthrough pioneering therapies to patient with life threatening diseases
Celyad is a biopharmaceutical clinical-stage company, specialized in the development and engineering of cell-based therapies. Our ambition is to develop a unique immunotherapeutic approach to offer new treatment options to cancer patients. Our team is currently focusing on the development of a new T-cell therapy that has the potential to target and destroy 80% of cancer types.
Celyad unites passionate people who keep on pushing the boundaries of innovation, leveraging unique scientific know-how from Research & Development to Phase III clinical trials, as well as a strong expertise in cell manufacturing and logistics.
Based in Europe and in the U.S., Celyad offers a nice working environment as well as the opportunity to interact with colleagues and stakeholders involved at each step of the product development. Our Company surrounds itself with the best industrial and academic partners (Mayo Clinic, Dartmouth College, ONO Pharmaceutical, Institute Curie) to explore the full potential of its technological platform.
At Celyad, we know that every second counts for the patients and their families, and that is what drives us in our work every single day. Ready to take up this challenge?
Great! Celyad is looking for an enthusiastic:
QA Technician (M/F) – Fixed-term contract (6 months)
The successful candidate will be based in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Belgium) and will report into the QA Manager (located in Belgium).
Role & Responsibilities
- Realization of daily operational QA activities, incl. but not limited to release of raw materials, control of environmental data
- Initiate and Follow-up of deviations, CAPAs, change controls and supplier complaints
- Conduct routine and non-routine self-inspection of logistics, production and QC areas, according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Participate under supervision to continuous improvement related task, incl. but not limited to review and update of SOPs and checklists
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Biomedical, or Biological, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of expertise in Pharmaceutical or Biotech Industry, or equivalent in Quality Assurance position
- Knowledge of GMP regulations is recommended
- Knowledge in the field of immuno-oncology and immunology is an added value
Skills & Competencies
- Strong Analytical skills
- Work precisely per procedures, rules and regulations
- Excellent organization and strong attention to details
- Ability to work in (transversal) teams - Team spirit
- Open and clear communicator
- Flexible thinking
- Customer focus
- French & English fluency (oral & written)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
For more information about this position or about the Company, please contact us by email at email@example.com