We bring breakthrough pioneering therapies to patient with life threatening diseases.
Celyad is a biopharmaceutical clinical-stage company, specialized in the development and engineering of CAR-T therapies. Our ambition is to develop a unique platform to offer new treatment options to cancer patients, addressing multiple targets, optimizing the signaling domain, and weaponizing the T-Cell.
Celyad unites passionate people who keep on pushing the boundaries of innovation, leveraging unique scientific know-how from Research & Development to Phase III clinical trials, as well as a strong expertise in cell manufacturing and logistics.
While Celyad is headquartered in Mont-Saint-Guibert, close to Brussels, the company is clinically active across Europe and the U.S and we constantly seek to showcase our Research & Development activities in the international area through publication and congress presentation. Consequently, Celyad offers a stimulating working environment with the opportunity to interact with colleagues and stakeholders across the globe involved at each step of the product development process.
At Celyad, we know that every second counts for the patients and their families, and that is what drives us in our work every single day. Ready to take up this challenge?
Project Coordinator (M/F)
The successful candidate will be based in Mont-Saint-Guibert and will report into the Chief Operating Officer (located in Belgium).
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be assigned to various projects aiming at bringing new CAR T cells products to clinics and eventually to patients
- Ensure projects are clearly defined and managed appropriately
- Coordinate activities with representatives of various departments
- Develop timeline and ensure strict compliance
- Monitor and control tasks and deliverables
- Organize regular meetings with stakeholders and prepare minutes
- Be the champion of the assigned projects ensuring execution of strategy
- Regularly report to COO on progress
- Be involved with representatives from different departments
- Ownership and accountability for assigned projects
- Present projects and results to any audience
- Writing, control, review and evaluation of meeting minutes and progress reports
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in science with strong project management skills and attitude
- Hands-on approach
- Highly developed organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation skills, ability to be direct and forceful as well as diplomatic
- Prior experience in startup company or large pharma is a plus
- Excellent organization and strong attention to details
- Languages: English & French, additional languages are a plus
Skills & Competencies
- Creative and finding ways to get the job done
- Thriving in challenging environments and finds ways to remove obstacles to complete enrollment and deliver a robust patient data package
- Flexible mindset capable to manage change and deal with ambiguity
- Proven ability to withstand pressure and manage complex projects
- Flexibility to re-prioritize workload to meet changing timelines
- Pro-active personality
- Driven to achieve highest results in shortest timeframe
- Efficient in planning and executing work: orchestrate multiple activities at once
- Team player, able to manage matrix organization in multi-cultural environment
- Good negotiator: direct, forceful and diplomatic
Work from the Mont-Saint-Guibert (Belgium) office and ability to travel up to 10% within Europe and internationally.
For more information about this position or about the Company, please contact us by email at email@example.com