We bring breakthrough pioneering therapies to patient with life threatening diseases.
Celyad is a biopharmaceutical clinical-stage company, specialized in the development and engineering of cell-based therapies. Our ambition is to develop a unique immunotherapeutic approach to offer new treatment options to cancer patients. Our team is currently focusing on the development of a new T-cell therapy that has the potential to target and destroy 80% of cancer types.
Celyad unites passionate people who keep on pushing the boundaries of innovation, leveraging unique scientific know-how from Research & Development to Phase III clinical trials, as well as a strong expertise in cell manufacturing and logistics.
Based in Europe and in the U.S., Celyad offers a nice working environment as well as the opportunity to interact with colleagues and stakeholders involved at each step of the product development. Our Company surrounds itself with the best industrial and academic partners (Mayo Clinic, Dartmouth College, ONO Pharmaceutical, Institut Curie) to explore the full potential of its technological platform.
At Celyad, we know that every second counts for the patients and their families, and that is what drives us in our work every single day. Ready to take up this challenge?
Great! Celyad is looking for an enthusiastic:
Clinical Trial Assistant (M/F) - 6 months contract
The successful candidate will be based in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Belgium).
Role & Responsibilities
You will have the opportunity to work within Clinical Operations Department, supporting our many projects and gaining some vital experience. You will be a productive member of the team, and will be mentored and supported as you develop your skills. Working directly with Clinical Managers, you will gain valuable hands on experience to enable you to develop a career in clinical research.
- Establish and maintain key clinical operations databases (enrolment, KPIs, material shipments, site contacts , essential documents, etc)
- Setup and maintenance of Trial Master Files and Investigator Office files
- Manage documentation of clinical studies in compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support organization of Clinical meetings (internal meetings, CRA meetings, investigator meetings, etc.) incl. agenda, minutes, logistics
- Act as central contact for the clinical operations team for department communication, correspondence, and associated documentation
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in a (para-) medical or scientific field
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- At least 6 months of administrative support experience
- GCP training
Skills & Competencies
- Very strong attention to details
- Affinity with administration
- Good organizational skills
- Team spirit
- Good English and French or Dutch knowledge (oral and written), additional languages are an asset
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Pro-active and assertive
- International travel might be required
- Computer skills: Microsoft office, Outlook
For more information about this position or about the Company, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org