We bring breakthrough pioneering therapies to patient with life threatening diseases.
Celyad is a biopharmaceutical clinical-stage company, specialized in the development and engineering of cell-based therapies. Our ambition is to develop a unique immunotherapeutic approach to offer new treatment options to cancer patients. Our team is currently focusing on the development of a new T-cell therapy that has the potential to target and destroy 80% of cancer types.
Celyad unites passionate people who keep on pushing the boundaries of innovation, leveraging unique scientific know-how from Research & Development to Phase III clinical trials, as well as a strong expertise in cell manufacturing and logistics.
Based in Europe and in the U.S., Celyad offers a nice working environment as well as the opportunity to interact with colleagues and stakeholders involved at each step of the product development. Our Company surrounds itself with the best industrial and academic partners (Mayo Clinic, Dartmouth College, ONO Pharmaceutical) to explore the full potential of its technological platform.
At Celyad, we know that every second counts for the patients and their families, and that is what drives us in our work every single day. Ready to take up this challenge?
Great! Celyad is looking for an enthusiastic:
The successful candidate will be based in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Belgium).
Role & Responsibilities
- Recording and monitoring of accounting operations (billing, supplier management)
- Bank processing for Belgium
- VAT declarations of the Belgian entities of the group (monthly, quarterly)
- Preparation of annual accounts (balance sheet, income statement, ..)
- Establishment of tax forms
- Participation in monthly closing (management reporting in analytical view)
- Payroll management in relation with the social secretariat (including management of health insurance affiliations and group insurance)
Qualifications & Experience
- Good knowledge of accounting legislation and Belgian accounting standards
- Good knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office) and accounting software; knowledge of EASI software (Ad Finity) is a plus
- Knowledge of English is a must
- 3 to 5 year experience in a similar position or as sole accountant (A to Z management)
- Bachelor in Accounting
Skills & Competencies
- Organization, rigor
- Analytical spirit and can-do attitude
- Stress resistant
- Ability to be polyvalent
- Team spirit